Friday, September 12, 2008

Frost - EST weekly challenge

This week’s challenge theme is *Frost* and was picked by Ingemaaike (the winner of the last week’s challenge). I started to Google through internet to find a picture that would inspire me and found this gorgeous shot at National Geographic.

I chose a macro shot of a gorgeous Rock Crystal Clear Quartz briolette that I used in my “Neda” earrings and here is the result – my “Frost” Mandala :)
http://www.aleciaviklund.com/#!album-5

and here is yet another addition to my “Minimalisme” collection: "Nimue" - earrings with gorgeous sky blue Topaz pear briolettes, which seems to be perfect for this theme too :)

for sale in my Arctida shop


8 comments:

creationsbyeve said...

your frost mandala is gorgeous! :)
Congrats on the FP!!!!!

PA said...

congrats on your front page treasury!

and your mandala is beautiful! I should try and get into these for relaxation!

Greet said...

Gorgeous mandal Arctida!!!!!
and thanks for being included in this beautiful treasury of yours!!!!!

Heli said...

Congrats on FP :)
And that mandala is beautiful!

ingermaaike said...

I love your mandela, it is gorgeously frosty!

StaroftheEast said...

Gorgeous Mandala and congrats on the frontpage!

gunnelsvensson said...

Grattis till frontsidan!

twolefthands said...

The frost mandela is gorgeous, and congratulations on the Front page, you are a wonderful curator!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...