Saturday, October 31, 2009

My First Tutorial - Tree of Life Wire Wrapped Pendant Step by Step Jewelry Instruction

My first wire wrapped jewelry tutorial is finally finished! Yay! *Happy dance* I knew it’ll be hard to make something for the first time but this hard?! It took me for ever to finish it! Anyway it is done and I hope you guys will enjoy it! :)

*********************************************************************************
The concept of a many-branched tree symbolizes that all life on Earth is related and has been used in science, religion, philosophy, mythology and other areas. It could represent a mystical concept of the oneness in all things, a metaphor for common descent in the evolutionary sense, and a motif in various world theologies, mythologies and philosophies.

This is the first tutorial in my series of up and coming tutorials for the wire jewelry artists. With this tutorial you will learn how to make my version of classical Tree of Life pendant using wire and various gems and beads. No soldering required! Although it is described as an intermediate project, the tutorial contains so much detail that any level of enthusiast is able to make the piece.



2 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

congrats on your first tutorial :)

Arctida said...

Thank you, Star :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...