Sunday, January 24, 2010

My NEW Handmade Luxury Collection - Solid 18K and 14K Gold handforged jewelry with high quality Gemstones

I’ve been working with solid gold for a couple of years now, mostly 18K as 14K is not that popular here in Sweden and almost always as a custom orders. But I think the time has come for me to finally start making my "own" creations in solid Gold. So here comes my first two pieces...

Eos - Smokey Quartz, Citrine and Solid 18K Yellow Gold Earrings

Calypso - Sky Blue Topaz, Citrine and Solid 14K Yellow Gold Earrings

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're beautiful! good luck with the new collection. x

Ira Rott said...

Beautiful work!

lana said...

Beautiful!

X by Leina Neima said...

Classy and elegant work...

Yuliya said...

Wonderful earrings! Looks very elegant and charming. I love solid gold in jewelry very much, and the way you applied it here worth special attention. Well done!

hello gorgeous said...

these are gorgeous! VERY rich looking! ;o)

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...