Monday, February 1, 2010

Pandoras Beauty - Fine Art Nature Photography - Abstract Succulent Closeup

I have finally seen James Cameron's Avatar movie and I was completely blown away! Not by the story (obviously) but by the whole new world what is pictured there. It reminded me a lot the Pandora planet from Soviet Science Fiction writers brothers Strugatsky books but I won’t go into that now :) Anyway that computer animated world has given me a lot of ideas and I think I’m going to make a whole collection dedicated to Pandora planet.

So here is the first piece :) Ta da… Pandoras Beauty - a macro shot of a Succulent plant. It looks almost like something living in Pandora's forests...


oh and I found my earlier piece that could have been from the same forest, what do you think? :)


3 comments:

RitaJC said...

Wonderful shots!

Erna Price said...

Wow, love the pictures!

Kim van Waardenburg said...

nice shots!! Makes me long for warmer weather (read summer) ....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...