Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Destash Shop is OPEN for business :)

I have wanted to do theis for ages but now I've finally taken time and opened a destash shop on Etsy, ArctidasSupplies. For those of you who may not know the term, it refers to the crafting supplies and sundries that a person collects. It can also refer to items that can be reused in projects (extra pieces of fabric, random buttons, etc.).

Like many artists and crafters, I've collected a huge pile of beads and findings hoping to use them in various projects. Also, like many, these items fill a lot of space and will probably never get used by me. So, I decided to find them new homes with people who may actually put them to good use! :)

In my new shop you will find my tutorials, high quality precious/semiprecious gemstones, steampunk vintage findings, pearls and metal findings, both handmade by me and commercial. If you are looking for something to inspire your next project, please stop by :)


7 comments:

Sandy said...

I make Tree of Life pendants too. They're a bit different. Amazing how many different styles come out of one basic one. I'm hopping on over to check out your destash.

zsazsazsu said...

Congrats on the opening ! Whishing you a lot of sales !

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Exciting! Congratulations and good luck with many sales!

ingermaaike said...

Yayy for destash shops!

Mami Made It said...

Congrats! And good luck!

Arctida said...

Thank you ladies :)

SocksAndMittens said...

What a lovely new store! I've hearted you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...