Saturday, January 29, 2011

Deira - Artisan necklace Amethyst, Crystal Clear Quartz, Peridot, Ruby, blue Sapphire, Smoky Quartz and sky blue Topaz wire wrapped in 14K Gold Filled


~Deira ~
Handmade contemporary coiled gemstone necklace wire wrapped in Gold filled with multi gemstones - Amethyst, Crystal Clear Quartz, Peridot, Ruby, blue Sapphire, Smoky Quartz and sky blue Topaz.

This necklace was originally made for my own private collection back in 2008. But after getting a request for the same model from two co-workers and a neighbour, I thought that maybe this design wasn’t as boring as I thought from beginning and decided to list it in my shops :)

I can also make a Personalized Birthstone necklace with gemstones of your choice, just contact me so that we can discuss your custom design

For sale in Arctida and Etsy shop.


7 comments:

rizalaYa said...

Beautiful necklace. Would be great gift for any girl!

TonyaUtkina said...

Beautiful artwork! Amazing high quility stones!

lanadearg said...

I like it!

Vikulya said...

Wow!Amazing necklace with pendant!Love it!

YanArt said...

mmm... Very stylish!

IrinaN said...

Great necklace! And great pic :)

SocksAndMittens said...

This necklace is one of my favorites, so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...