Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Arctida Celebrates 300 Sales on Etsy!

Woohoo! I've reached the 300 sales mark in my Etsy Store today! *picture me making a happy dance here* :) Thank you so much to all of my awesome customers who allow me to do what I love and love what I do! 100-200 sales took just over a year and 200-300 less than 10 months! I'm hoping 400 sales will come sooner than I think. Wish me luck!

The 300th sale was my Lemon Quartz wire wrapped in oxidized sterling silver *Eliza* earrings!

http://www.arctida.com/en/15-minimalism



8 comments:

Eviltwin said...

great)))) keep on - your jevelry is really lovely and diverse!

Unknown said...

Lovely shop!!!
Lovely jewelry!!

Natalka Pavlysh said...

Congratulation!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Alesia! Wonderful jewelry!
Best wishes to you and your family for a happy holiday season.

YanArt said...

Beautiful jewelry!Congrats, Alesia!

TonyaUtkina said...

Congrats! Love your jewelry!

Olena said...

Congratulations! Keep it up!!!

Katrinshine said...

Congrats! Так держать!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...