Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bianca - Bridal earrings, white Keshi pearls Rock Crystal Clear Quartz in sterling silver. Handmade wedding jewelry by Arctida

So the final month of the winter is here. It is cold, snowy and icy outside and as I probably mentioned before I do tend to get my inspiration by present season, like most other artist I guess :) So what can all that shimmering snow and sparkly ice inspire you say, well bridal jewelry off course! :)

So here are my latest bridal earrings featuring Rock Crystal Clear Quartz and white Keshi pearls in sterling silver. The tiny shiny balls inside the Keishi pearls are handmade by me of Argentium sterling silver.

Oh and another thing, I have finally gathered some courage and modeled my own jewelry for the first time :) The model on the last picture here is me! What do you think?


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice earrings and you are beautiful=)

Natalka Pavlysh said...

Beautiful!

Svetlana NES said...

You are not good model for this earrings... you are so beautiful that no one would notice the earrings.
And earrings are wonderful :)

IrinaN said...

You are a great model :)

Katrinshine said...

You are so amazing and romantic model!!!

crafts2love said...

Beautiful earrings and lovely romantic profile!

Nataly said...

I think these earrings for niceand tender lady -)

SocksAndMittens said...

Love the earrings and you are a beautiful model. Great shot!

Arctida said...

Wow! Ladies, you are truly the best! Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...