Friday, January 27, 2017

Elsie - Rock Crystal Quartz open ring Argentium sterling silver ring. Handmade gemstone jewelry by Arctida.

I love making all kind of jewelry but I have to admit making rings has been my least favorite part. Don't get me wrong, making a ring for my self or simply learning a new technique has been fun but making it for a customer is a different story. I was always so nervous if it would fit right. Anyhow to overcome my fears I decided to try stuff outside my comfort zone and that is what I've been doing for the past year, making lots and lots of new rings with different techniques.

So here is the first ring of many to come. Rock Crystal Quartz and Argentium sterling silver ring. I actually combined two different techniques in this one, both soldering and fusing were used to make this ring.

http://www.arctida.com/en/home/122-rock-crystal-quartz-open-ring-argentium-sterling-silver-cocktail-ring-elsie.html

http://www.arctida.com/en/home/122-rock-crystal-quartz-open-ring-argentium-sterling-silver-cocktail-ring-elsie.html

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous ring! Love it!

StaroftheEast said...

Love this ring, beautiful!

Unknown said...

you did well even outside your comfort zone! this ring is gorgeous!

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Beautiful ring! Simple but dazzling.

Ceraminic said...

Very pretty ring, light and shiny:)))

Odd Fibulae said...

Awesome ring! so royal!

Natalya said...

very beautiful ring

ameba verde said...

such a a beautiful stone! lovely ring :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful craftsmanship! love it!

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

Amazing clear rock crystal! Lovely ring!

SocksAndMittens said...

Such a pretty ring, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...