The spring is approaching and I
felt that it is time for a complete make over and intense TLC. So why not to start with the hair. I used a basic avocado hair mask recipe which I further developed with some
extras.
This avocado hair mask is moisturizing, affordable and quick to prepare. It is perfect for dry and damaged hair. Avocado provides a rich source of vitamin A,C,D,E and has more potassium than a banana. So here is the magic formula:
1 Avocado
2 tbs Honey
2 tbs Olive oil
2 tbs Jojoba oil or Hemp oil
1 tbs Glycerine (Glycerol)
1 tbs Lemon juice
2 tbs Honey
2 tbs Olive oil
2 tbs Jojoba oil or Hemp oil
1 tbs Glycerine (Glycerol)
1 tbs Lemon juice
Mash (or use a mixer) avocado until almost all chunks are gone. Add in oils, honey and glycerine (lemon as well if you choose) and mix together into a creamy texture. Place in hair, concentrating on ends and your scalp. Leave in hair for 15 minutes up to 1 hour, depending on how much time you have. Rinse out in shower then wash with shampoo and conditioner (or just conditioner if you are on the “No-Poo“ method). All oils can be exchanged with each over and if you don’t have Glycerine, just use an extra tbs of honey.

hmmmm I think I could eat that mask!!!! :P guess I'm hungry :D should try that out, thanks for the tip! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great, indeed!
ReplyDeleteSounds gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLovely hair!! EST in avocado dream - you should post this in EST blog too!
ReplyDeleteGood spring treatment idea!
ReplyDeleteI just watched the View and they featured the wonders of avacodos! Love the hair color! And the earrings are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWow, I think I need to try that hairmask! Love you're new photo's by the way! ;)
ReplyDeleteIs that what molecular biologists do - create hair masks? Make me one!
ReplyDeleteI love being able to connect with people all around the world -- Sweden wow! My husband's father's side of the family is Swedish! (as if that really matters) :0)