Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mens jewelry Chainmaille mens bracelets in sterling silver Box Chain and Full Persian waves. Mens fashion by Arctida

The Valentines day is approaching fast and I just realized that I haven't blogged about one of my best sellers for men! As some of you may know already, I love trying out new techniques but then again who doesn't, right :) and I have been working with chainmaille technique for a couple of years now. So this time I've made bracelets with Box Chain and Full Persian waves for my mens jewelry collection. These waves are close related and they produce more solid, bangle-like look yet they still have a certain flexibility left.

So here is one of my best sellers - Prometheus, sterling silver bracelet made with Box Chain wave. I name all my bracelets for men after Greek deities (I know, I know I'm a nerd :P ) and as this particular one, came out *in production* shortly before movie *Prometheus* went on screens, I couldn't resist that name, which probably makes me a double nerd *giggle, giggle, snort*. Oh and as you've probably noticed that gorgeous male model on the first picture, it is my hubby. I'm guessing he is part of the reason why this model is on of my best sellers, but psst! don't tell him that! :)


Full Persian wave

Chainmaille is an ancient art of weaving together individual rings to create simple and elegant jewelry. Each sterling silver ring is hand coiled, hand cut, and polished smooth by me before weaving the bracelet, heavily oxidizing and again polishing to a high shine. It’s finished with a simple lobster clasp for easy, secure fastening.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cool bracelet

Natalka Pavlysh said...

nice bracelet and gorgeous man!

Yulia Kazansky said...

Love that bracelet!

Daisies Crochet said...

Beautiful bracelet, love that

Unknown said...

Masculine and discreet. Excellent!

Kanelstrand said...

Wow, I love the way this bracelet is weaved. It is exquisite!

Unknown said...

LOVE your Products!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...