Monday, December 27, 2021

Fused glass Christmas Tree tealight holder

I tried out glass fusing for the first time 2 years ago but I haven't taken a chance to explore it any further. So for the past couple of months I've been playing with glass... a lot! 🥰 For the moment I'm figuring out the basics of fusing glass on my own with books and websites. I'd like to take a class at some point, but for now I think there's enough info out there to pick up the basics.

So here is one of my first fused glass creation, Christmas tree decorated *Russian style* meaning with lots and lots of colorful ornaments 😁 Most of the ornaments are made of dichroic glass cabochons (different test pieces made by me as well) and the tree is attached to a tealight holder so a little tealight can be lit behind it.


 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...