Friday, December 14, 2018

Red jewelry set Enameled jewelry necklace earring set painted abstract swirls - Liquid Lava

I wanted to show you my first try at enameling on copper. It is just as fun as enameling on silver but because copper is cheaper than silver I can experiment more freely.

I used Sgraffito technique with contrasting red, black and white enamels and the end result reminded me of the Lava flows hence the name of the set :)

https://www.arctida.com/sv/home/143-emaljerade-oerhaengen-emaljerad-halsband-svart-vit-roed-set.htmlhttps://www.arctida.com/sv/home/143-emaljerade-oerhaengen-emaljerad-halsband-svart-vit-roed-set.html

4 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Such a smashing set, I love enamel!

toosis said...

I love the colors. It looks very beautiful.
I tried hot enamel too with copper. Can't say that I succeeded :) so I stick on cold enamel which is of course not the same thing.

Nathalie said...

Such a pretty set!

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Oh wow! this is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...