Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Felted wool slippers for children - My first try at making shoes!

I love working with wool, love the versatility and all the endless possibilities what it offers. You can make the softest baby clothing and blankets with it but at the same time one can make shoes, carpets and even housing (Yurt). So here I thought I’ll show you My first try at making shoes 😊 Felted slippers for my son made of Merino wool and for the soles I've recycled/upcycled my old leather jacket.

https://www.arctida.com/en/home/152-kids-slippers-felted-wool-slippers-for-children-blue-and-green-merino-wool-clogs.html
 https://www.arctida.com/en/home/152-kids-slippers-felted-wool-slippers-for-children-blue-and-green-merino-wool-clogs.html

6 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

They look so warm and cozy!

Tina Lindholm Kanerva said...

Felt slippers are great! And the color lovely!

Nathalie said...

Is tehre anything you can't do? They look absolutely perfect!

Orangerinka said...

I love the color combination you used❤️👌 super cute!

Arctida said...

Thank you so much ladies :)

Stephanie Kilgast said...

cool slippers and love that color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...