Sunday, August 10, 2008

EST Photo Ispiration weekly challenge

For this week’s challenge our host *Antigoni* (the winner of the last week’s challenge) has decided to give us an ”EST Photo Ispiration Challenge”. She picked out this gorgeous picture and gave us free hands to get inspired by it…


I’ve got influenced by the candle in the middle of the table. It drew my attention immediately and I couldn’t take my eyes of it. Then I’ve realized that I’ve seen similar light somewhere… on my recent picture of a custom order that I’ve made with gorgeous Amber focal. Ta-da... the next Mandala was born :)

5 comments:

Kreativlink said...

So pretty and warm. Fit's perfect!

X by Leina Neima said...

I love that idea and this mandala looks beautiful...

StaroftheEast said...

Beautiful Mandala!

ThePeachTree said...

Ooo, I love this whole challenge idea!! And what brilliance you've brought from it :)

Amy (the b-line) said...

What a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...